Red peppers (2)
Paste tomatoes (a bunch)
- I will just eat the tomatoes raw. I'm cool like that. The peppers will also be chopped up for my lunches.
- The lettuce is Dr. BB's deal. He uses them for garnish on sandwiches. We will also have leftover taco meat, so it's possible we might use some of it for taco salads.
- We'll use the kale for something. It's pretty good as a green in lasagna, so maybe polenta lasagna.
- I'll chop the melon up and eat it with breakfast.
- The parsley is still a mystery. I've used parsley in previous dishes as a garnish, but have never used anywhere near as much as we get. I've taken to freezing some of it with my vegetable scraps for stock.