Monday, September 15, 2014

4.15 Inertia - Someone Else Grade It

Bestest Friend and I are in the middle of a blog project. Each day of the month we will post a picture on a pre-determined theme and write a little something about it. The theme for the fifteenth day of each month is "Inertia."
****************************
Since I didn't really work this weekend (have I mentioned that I went to a GARTH BROOKS concert?), I had a lot to do today including writing the lecture I was going to give in the early afternoon and, you know, actually teach that class.

Meanwhile, how long can I put off grading these?  I'm teaching a class online and I give them assignments to do every week, but it turns out that I don't really enjoy grading them all that much, so this is what I face when I log in to do anything online. 
I don't know if I'm going to be able to put it off much longer. After all, it has to be graded before the next assignment is due in a week.  But maybe someone else wants to come and do this part of my job for me? No?  You think that would be unethical?  Huh. 
****************************
To see what Bestest Friend wrote about the theme of the day, check out her blog, Too Legit to Quit.

No comments:

Post a Comment