Tuesday, February 24, 2015

9.24 Pain - Darkness

Bestest Friend and I are in the middle of a blog project. Each day of the month we will post a picture on a pre-determined theme and write a little something about it. The theme for the twenty-fourth day of each month is "Pain."
****************************
Tuesdays are long days for me. I leave my house before the sun rises and get home well after dark.  It's the only day, really, that this happens, so I'm not complaining (too much), but I do find it a pain that I can't enjoy those few precious hours when the sun's rays actually could touch my skin. I find myself making excuses to walk outside during business hours, but it's not the same as actually having just a few unscheduled minutes during the day to just stare at the sun. And then, of course, scurry inside because the wind chills are still below zero, yo.

On the bright side, I get to pass the Mars Cheese Castle on my way home on Tuesday nights. That truly does make me happy.
I kind of wish everyone had a random castle-shaped cheese house and tavern in their neck of the woods.
****************************
To see what Bestest Friend wrote about the theme of the day, check out her blog, Too Legit to Quit.

No comments:

Post a Comment