Friday, November 06, 2015

Scenes From Fall

We didn't take enough advantage of October. It seemed like time just flew by and then we only had one weekend before Halloween. We went to one haunt (could have potential, but let big groups move through, so we just kept coming up on the big group in front of us, which meant all the big scares were ruined for us).  We went to one corn maze (fun! beautiful day!).
The promised photo of dried out corn. It just sums up everything that is perfect about autumn in the Midwest.
We carved pumpkins, we bought bags and bags of candy, and exactly no trick or treaters came to our door. Whatever. More Paydays for me.
And my Christmas cactus is in full bloom. It's totally confused about what month it is.
And, honestly, I think it's important to point out that I rode my bike every day this week even though it's November. After six years of good work, my Axiom basket broke (here's a version, but it looks like the kind I used is no longer made, but you can see what it looked like in this old post if you're interested) and I had to buy a new one.
It was windy today. Look at my streamers stream!
Enter my new basket from Nantucket Basket Company. It's so adorable. 

1 comment: